Insured Mail

Main Content

Campus Mail Service can insure parcel post, books, library material, air-mail parcel post, and printed matter with values from $.01 to $5000.

Insured mail that must be forwarded to some other office on campus--or to an off-campus address--should be endorsed to the new address by the department that received the mail piece. The mail piece should be redirected to Campus Mail Service, 6899, for proper handling.

Unserviceable and spoiled stamped envelopes, aeorgrams, and postcards can be redeemed at Campus Mail Service. Contact Campus Mail Service for additional information.